AdvantageNFP Fundraiser and Fundraising Activity
Do you keep track of your marketing campaigns?
- Do you know which mailing or event raised the most last year?
- Did you set targets for income, or new supporters, for each marketing initiative? If so, do you know whether you met them?
- Can you keep track of your campaign expenditure, and thus your return on investment?
your campaigns, activities and events?
In AdvantageNFP Fundraiser, the lowest level at which you want to monitor income against targets or expenditure is called a Fundraising Activity, and these activities can be grouped into Fundraising Programmes.
AdvantageNFP Fundraiser allows you to set up a hierarchy structure of fundraising activities and programmes to meet your specific needs. The hierarchy can have as many levels as you like, and can be constructed in many ways. And you can set targets at any or all levels. Here are just two possibilities (bold borders represent programmes).
Assigning supporters and donations to a fundraising activity
- You can identify all those supporters likely to be involved in a planned activity, and their role in it.
- You can assign each new supporter to a source activity. This can tell you how successful each activity was at attracting new supporters.
- You can assign each item of income to an activity, or each resource donation (gifts in kind), or even each commitment.
With all the building blocks in place, all you have to do is sit back and watch the picture develop.
- Graphical analysis of income per activity or programme according to many criteria.
- Graphical representation of income v target, expenditure v budget, return on investment.
- “Drill-down” detail of exactly how each activity raised income and awareness.
- Ready-made reports for all or selected programmes and/or activities.
Redbourn Business Systems © 2019