AdvantageNFP Fundraiser for Committed Giving
Are your supporters committed to your cause?
Any donation is always welcome to a charity. As soon as someone sends you a donation, they become your “supporter”. You tell them how grateful you are for the donation, but you may never hear from them again. Do you spend the equivalent value of their first donation trying to get them to send you another, or do you look elsewhere?
Regular, or committed, donations change all this. You don’t have to keep mailing committed supporters to ask for their support. And you can plan expenditure in advance, knowing what income you can expect from those supporters by using AdvantageNFP Fundraiser's donor management software.
How can AdvantageNFP Fundraiser help you manage Committed Support?
Any promise of future income is set up in AdvantageNFP Fundraiser as a commitment. Because AdvantageNFP Fundraiser’s commitment function is generalised, many types of commitment can be managed in a similar way, but tailored to meet your unique needs.
For each commitment you can:
- Set up the start date, period (or open-ended), frequency of payment, and payment amount
- Easily change these details to meet new donor requirements
- Easily renew the commitment when completed, with standard renewal letters
- Associate any donation received with a commitment
- Record a standing order or direct debit mandate associated with a customer’s bank account
- Manage direct debit processing automatically
- Check standing order or direct debit payments expected against bank statement.
- allow unlimited different membership levels
- set up subscription rates for each membership level
- set specific start dates for membership (e.g. the first of the month).
Redbourn Business Systems © 2018